Fencing Contractor Castle Rock, Parker, Elizabeth, Kiowa Franktown, Bennett, and Strasburg Colorado
Frontier Fence, Owner Bill Sewald
Frontier Fence offers a complete line of commercial property fences. Our friendly staff has the experience and knowledge to help you fence your commercial property on time and on budget. Chain link fences, is a popular choice for both light commercial to heavy duty industrial fence applications. Chain link fence is also one of the most practical and cost-effective styles of fence for securing your property.
Chain-link has four components: fabric, framework, fittings and gates and mixing and matching the componets create the prefect chain link fence for your commercial property.
At Frontier Fence Co you pick your fence componets to fit your needs and budget. Chain-link components: fabric, framework, fittings and gates. How you combine them makes all the difference.
- Light commercial, heavy commercial, temporary and industrial fence
- Fabric thickness 11" and 9 gauge. Heavier 6 gauge is available.
- Chain link fence is most commonly a galvanized silver color.
- We also offer chain link fence systems with powder coated
framework and vinyl colored fabric
- Framework (posts and rail)
- Colored fence fittings, gates (swing and slide), and gate hardware for
all fencing applications standard residential to applications
- Ornamental iron fencing
- Simming pool fencing
- Wood post and rail fences